Discover The Best Way to Supercharge Whole Life Insurance. The Ultimate Guide to Paid-Up Additions Shows You How!
The Ultimate Guide to Paid-Up Additions walks you through everything you need to know to maximize the Paid-up additions rider on whole life insurance policy. When you understand the power and mechanics of the PUA rider, you are able to force rapid cash accumulation. You don't have to wait decades to see a positive return on your premium, use the PUA rider to achieve results quickly. You'll have access to cash to make investments, major purchases or a source of tax-free retirement income. And discover...
- How to “juice” the cash value by replacing some of the premium with PUAs
- How you can use the PUA dividend option as an alternative to taking dividends as cash and maximize the benefit to the policyholder at the same time
- How to fine-tune the PUA rider, whether it’s flexible or level, adjustments can make the difference
If You Understand Why Your Potential Clients Want to Buy Whole Life Insurance, You'll Sell More Policies With Larger Premiums
Predictable Profits will help you avoid the expensive "fake it til you make it " mistakes of selling whole life insurance. You'll discover five distinct ways that you can position whole life insurance as a financial Swiss Army Knife. The strategies revealed in Predictable Profits are field-tested by us in our own practice, not hypothetical sales ideas concocted by an insurance company home office marketing department. Here are three things we reveal...
- How a whole life policy can deliver 13.5% yield in the form of income distributions while the top-rated dividend-focused mutual fund only yields 3.5%
- How cash values can help your clients avoid selling grandma's jewelry to buy groceries in retirement
- Why buying a whole life insurance policy for children is rarely a good idea despite the industry pushing it for decades